Artist | Hobbyist | Varied
• I am a proud Korean-American
• Rat (1996); Aquarius (February 3rd)
• I love to draw; every day of my given life.
• I am a Presbyterian Christian who is wholly fascinated with the world that God has given me and in seeking His glory.
• I am interested in paranormal lore clashing with religious ideas.
• In spite of me being perky, my favorite genre is tragedy. Dark gloom will grasp at my heartstrings.
• Girly, sparkly, pastel, cute, kawaii things are quite enjoyable.
• I'm outgoing and energetic; I have the ability to tolerate all persons.
• I'm VERY sensitive and emotional.
• I love anything that's considered "corny". Cliche scenes, terrible puns and banal love phrases.
• “We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk